Information about the protection of data.
Identidad: Pau Solé
Postal address: La Paloma street, 20, 1, Barcelona, 08001, Barcelona, Spain.
What do we do with your data?
Pau Solé collects the following personal data with the purposes indicated here:
1. Newsletter: the collected data will be exclusively used to send the newsletters, as well as commercial communication of promotions and/or marketing of our services.
2. Ticket Sales Form: the data collected through this form will be used exclusively for the provision of the service of ticket sales.
3. Data of candidates of workplace vacancies: in the case where you send us your CV or if you attend a job interview in our offices, your data will be used when considering any employment vacancies at our company. Upon employment, your personal data will be used exclusively for the management of the employment relations with Pau Solé.
4. Data from the security cameras: the data collected by our security cameras is used to assure the security of the installations, in addition to the persons that are found within the same.
How long do we store your data?
The data collected in the Ticket Sales Form will be stored for the duration of the working relationship. And once concluded for the length of time necessary to answer any possible legal requirements.
The data collected for employment purposes will be stored for the duration of said employment relationship and once concluded for the time necessary to respond to any possible breaches in this area. In the case where you have sent us your CV or an interview has been held for a possible vacancy, your personal data will be archived for a period of one year, after which time, if you have not been selected, it will be deleted from our systems.
The data collected from our security cameras will be stored for one month, after which time it will be deleted, except in those circumstances where it should be conserved to prove the committing of acts against the integrity of persons, property or installations.
The legal grounds for the storing of data of clients is for the execution of the contractual relationship.
The personal data of the employees will be stored for the compliance of the employment relationship.
The legal grounds for the storing of data for the sending of the newsletter is the consent of the interested party.
The legal grounds for the storing of data collected by our security cameras is in the interest of the avoidance of, or in the event of its occurrence, the investigation of any possible incidents that occur within the installations.
The provision of data to third parties
Category of data handled:
Name and Surname, Postal Address, Email, Banking details.
Name and Surname, Email.
Name and Surname, Postal address, Email, Banking details, Academic history, Employment history.
Name and Surname, Postal address, Email, Banking details, Academic history, Employment history.
Image and audio.
You have the right to:
Access your personal data, Rectify personal data. Remove personal data. Present a complaint or written request for the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or before the relevant agency, in the case of its existence. To be informed of any security breach which may affect your rights. Limitation of use. Portability.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on services from the information society and electronic commerce, Pau Solé informs users of the use of analytical cookies to improve the service provided.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web pageto store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team, so that, depending on the type of browsing or other information gathered, they can offer a better service through the web page.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are its purposes?
· Analytical cookies: These allow the person responsible for cookies, in this case, Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the behaviour of users of websites. They are used to measure website activity and to create user browsing profiles.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can obtain more information on how to eliminate or block cookies from your browser at:
This legal notice regulates the usage of the website https://lapaloma.com/ according to the following:
1. In compliance with the provision of terms of Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce
Owner of the web: Pau Solé (from here on in, “the Service Provider”).
Address: La Paloma Street, 20, 1, Barcelona, 08001, Barcelona, Spain
2. Intellectual Property and Responsibility for the contents
1. The intellectual property rights of the presented web page (https://lapaloma.com/), its source code, design, photographs, illustrations, texts navigation structure, database and various elements contained within, are the property of the Service Provider, who maintains the sole right of use in any form, and especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use any contents of the website, specifically texts, design, works, branding, logos, source code, photographs, illustrations and any other item under protection, without the express authorisation of the owners. Any unauthorised use would be addressed by their respective and legitimate owners. Equally, all stage names, branding or any other distinctive signs are protected by law.
3. The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents of any third party links mentioned in this web page, in accordance with article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. The Users is expressly prohibited from obtaining, reproducing, distributing, nor using for commercial purposes nor manipulating and producing derivative works, without having obtained prior consent and authorisation from the Service Provider.
Furthermore, any other form of exploitation, not mentioned in the previous paragraph, by any means, of all or part of the contents of this web page may be deemed an infraction of the intellectual property rights and other industrial rights of the Company of the owner of same, which could give rise to the instigation of court or out-of-court actions to protect the rights of said owners.
Furthermore, the information that the user may access through this website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. As a consequence of this, the Service Provider shall not be liable under any circumstance for any infractions committed by the User in relation to these rights.
3. Conditions of use
Regarding the use of our website, the user may view, print, and download content from the same website, only if the following situations are observed:
That it is compatible with the purpose of the website.
That this is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the contained information for personal and private use. The use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
That no graphics, icons or images available on the website are used, copied or distributed separately to the text with which they are presented.
The User commits to use the website, the contents and services in accordance with the law, the presented Legal Notice, generally accepted uses, and public order. Similarly, the User is bound not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it, for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to the contents of this legal policy, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or which in any other form may cause harm, make unusable, inaccessible, or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services, or impede the normal use of the same for other users.
Similarly, the User expressly commits not to destroy, alter, make unusable or, by any means, harm the data, programs or electronic documents that are found within the website.
All this is in accordance with the previous item 2.4.
4. Modifications of the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained within the website, in addition to its configuration, presentation and access conditions, Similarly, the Service Provider reserves the right to update the present Legal Notice with prior warning to the User, when regulation or the actual situation requires it.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the non-existence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or its contents nor that these be updated. Though, if the Service Provider will employ all actions at its disposal to solve any errors, loss of connection or failure to update that the website may produce.
Unauthorised access to the Website or any use that may be done with the information contained in it are of exclusive responsibility of the party performing such unconsented activity. And so the Service Provider will not be held liable for any consequences, harm, or damage that may result from this access or use of information, or use by third parties.
The Service Provider will also not be held liable for any security errors or damages that may be caused as a result of:
The presence of a virus in the computer of the user that is used to make connection with the services and contents of this website.
A poorly functioning web browser.
The use of not updated versions of web browsers.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents which may produce to the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents and files of the user.
6. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The presented Legal Notice will be subject to established Spanish law. For any disagreements deriving from the interpretation of the same, all parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona (Spain), if this does not conflict with article 29 of the LSSI.